1. Taking too much air into digestive system:
a. Eating too fast and food is mixed with too much air.
b. Anxiety and depression causes digestive dysfunction including not chewing enough, mouth breathing, and swallowing too much saliva mixed with air.
2. Eating too much air-producing or high air-containing food or medicine such as foods that are difficult to digest or are high in fiber (beans, corn, grains, etc.).
3. Diseases such as hepatitis, pancreatitis, small intestine mal-absorption, gall stones, or low potassium levels.
4. Lactose or gluten intolerance.
1.We try to work with you to eliminate the causative factors listed above.
2. Acupuncture to regulate digestive function.
3. Our clinic uses mixed herbal formulas to treat the abdominal bloating: Ge Gen Qin Lian Tang, Chai Hu Shu Gan San, Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Tang, Shao Yao Gan Cao Tang, with modifications based on the individual.
If you are still suffering from abdominal bloating, call us today so we can help you to live a life without bloating!
The three misunderstandings are the causes of aging or dying young:
1. Believing youth will last forever;
2. Overly pursue the achievements;
3. Difficulty to reduce their pressures from work, family, finance.
The above misunderstandings results in two overdrafts:
1. Overdraft in health;
2. Overdraft in life.
1. Understand that your health is your first priority. Without your health nothing matters, this includes your business, work, house or car.
2. Symptoms are the early signs of health deteriorating just like the check engine light to a car. So take care of the symptoms ASAP before your health gets worse.
3. After 8 hours working or studying, spend at least one hour a day for your health.
How we can help:
1. Review your history.
2. Examine your body
3. Figure out the real cause of your symptoms
4. Create a comprehensive acupuncture and Chinese herbal plan to treat the cause of the Disease.
Make a deposit to your health today to avoid overdrafting!
Ringing in the ears has two types: 1 Excess Type: Ringing in the ears day and night, the ringing increases when pressing on the ears. This is caused by Liver and Gall Bladder fire. 2 Deficiency Type: Ringing in the ears on and off, the ringing decreases when pressing on the ears. This is caused by Liver and Kidney deficiency.
Acupuncture treatment uses LIV3, GB38, GB42, UB10, ST36 and SI19. A 50 years old Chinese suffered ringing in the ears three years on and off. He was cured after three months alternating above points treatments.
A patient came to see the doctor. "Doctor, my tummy hurts"
"What did you eat today?" Doctor asked.
"A rotten apple." replied the patient.
Then the doctor gave the patient a bottle of eye drops.
"I have diarrhea. Why do you give me eye drops?" angrily the patient asked.
"I only treat the cause of the disease. If your eyes were good, you wouldn't have eaten the rotten apple." replied the doctor politely.
Gallstone (less 2mm) Chinese Remedy:
1) Drink 1 glass (250ml) 100% apple juice 4 times a day for 5 days. 1 glass at breakfast, 1 glass at lunch, 1 glass at dinner & 1 glass before going to bed. It softens the gallstones. Eat normally.
2) On the 6th day, skip dinner. At 6pm, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water. At 8 PM, repeat the same for purging purpose. It helps to flush out all solid stuff. It also opens the gallbladder ducts. At 10 PM, drink half a glass of olive oil mixed with half a glass of lemon juice. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage. Lemon juice helps to extract the stones out from gallbladder ducts.
Soon you will purge again. Be sure to stay at home and prepare many many trips to toilet. Pay attention to the eliminations, you can find greenish debris floating in your toilet bowl, if you have gallstones. You may want to count them.
Our clinic use a combination of Acupuncture, Tuina (Chinese Therapeutic Massage), Infared, Chinese Herbal Medicine, and IOM’s Body Mechanics training to successfully treat Lower Back Pain on a regular Basis! The Case Study below is an example of our effective protocols!
28 year old male came in with Acute Lower Back Pain. Original onset was three years previous. Patient woke up with 8-9/10 (10 worst) pain and very limited range of motion. He had a lot of difficulty walking and bending over, and could not work. He ended up hospitalized and was given pain medications and muscle relaxers. The pain became intermittent over the following three year time span until one morning he again woke up with 8-9/10 pain. He had difficulty with getting in and out of bed, walking, bending over, and any sudden movements. He came in to see us on Day 2 of the intense pain. We observed limited range of motion, and pain to palpation of vertebrae L3-S4. We treated him using Acupuncture, Tuina (Chinese therapeutic massage), Infrared Light Therapy, and Chinese Herbs.
The Acupuncture protocol we used was direct acupuncture to the lower back and SI-joint with stimulation, while also employing imaging acupuncture using the arms and legs as a “hologram” of the back. We also prescribed a Chinese Herbal
formula to strengthen the back, reduce pain, and relax the muscles. Within seconds of the needles being placed, patient reported a 50% improvement of pain and within minutes 100%. He was able to walk out of the office free from pain! Next day, patient came in reporting that he remained pain free for several hours, but at night the pain came back, but to about only 50% of the original pain. We treated him daily for a total of 5 treatments. Each treatment had the patient leaving pain free, and the effect lasting longer until the 5th treatment when the pain remained gone! Three years of back pain ERASED in 5 treatments! Patient continued with IOM’s corrective care and body mechanics training to fully correct the underlying problems and ensure that the pain would not return. The difference here at IOM is while we can quickly and effectively eliminate pain, we definately focus on treating the root causes of the disease to correct the problem so that it doesn’t come back!
Are YOU suffering from Lower Back Pain?
Do you have a difficult time moving around?
Are you ready to get ride of the pain?
Come in and see what we can do for you TODAY!
Hua Tuo was a famous Chinese doctor in Chinese medical history. One day he was called in by the King. "Dr. Hua, I know that you are the best doctor in our kingdom. Would you please tell me about your self?", the king asked.
"My beloved king, I am not the best doctor in our nation. I am only the third best in our nation." Dr. Hua replied.
"I've never heard of the other doctors. Would you please tell me who they are and how they make it to the top?" the king asked further.
"My second brother is the second best because he treats the patients at the early stage of the disease. My oldest brother is the very best because he treats the patients before the disease even starts." Dr. Hua replied.
The king was curious and asked again, "How come no one talks about them?"
"My beloved king, people are talking about me because I save lives when people either have severe illness or are dying. Would you rather put out a fire or prevent the fire from starting?" Dr. Hua replied with a question.
"My beloved doctor, you let me know the very truth about medicine."
My friends, would you please help me to be the best doctor just how Dr. Hua wanted?
-Integrated Oriental Medicine